Get ready for the ultimate 360 video experience with VR support! Install the app, activate VR mode, and slide your phone into the Google Cardboard.
* Fast and smooth 360 video playback with 4 built-in demo videos. Experience and enjoy:
– Santa Claus village from Rovaniemi, Lapland
– Lombard Street from San Francisco
– Palazzo Hotel from Las Vegas
– And if you dare, try out Bungee jump in VR from Qstock Oulu, Finland
* Gyro and touch control
* Cool 3D menu for selecting the videos
* VR mode supporting Google Cardboard, VR One and all the other mobile head mounted frames in the market
* Add your own 360 videos by copying them to ”Movies/Fincloud” folder on your device
* Share your experience to your friends with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
* Supports resolutions up to 4k (depends on the device)
* Video format, resolution and bit rate: depends on device model. Safe choice is h.264 encoded 1280×720 at 30 FPS (level 3.1). Most modern high-end devices play h.264 encoded 1920×1080 30 FPS video (level 4.1). Latest high-end models reach 4k resolution 3840×2160 at 30 FPS (level 5.1).
* Gyroscope is supported when available (fallback to touch if device does not have it).
* UI frame rate depends on selected projection and GPU power. For example, Mali-400 and Adreno 320 based devices provide good user experience, Adreno 330 works very smoothly.
Would you like to have a similar inexpensive custom branded app for your 360 content? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info about custom app development.
- Client FinCloud Ltd. & Finwe Ltd
- Date 18/03/2015